It's been a week since my last public toot. I didn't noticed it at first but all my public toots weren't send to other instances. My private and followers-only toots worked perfectly but not the public ones.
That's a bit hard to notice but after one week of being ignored i felt quite alone. :-/
As I use OTP release of Pleroma, i don't have any logs anywhere. I had to launch Pleroma with debug to get what i needed :
su - pleroma -s ./bin/pleroma start_iex
Then i sent a massive public toot and got this :
ex(firstname.lastname@example.org)1> 19:18:01.486 [error] Task #PID<0.6188.0> started from PleromaJobQueue.Worker terminating ** (UndefinedFunctionError) function nil.deactivated/0 is undefined (module nil is not available) nil.deactivated() (pleroma) lib/pleroma/web/activity_pub/activity_pub.ex:70: Pleroma.Web.ActivityPub.ActivityPub.check_actor_is_active/1 (pleroma) lib/pleroma/web/activity_pub/activity_pub.ex:128: Pleroma.Web.ActivityPub.ActivityPub.insert/4 (pleroma) lib/pleroma/web/activity_pub/activity_pub.ex:332: Pleroma.Web.ActivityPub.ActivityPub.announce/5 (pleroma) lib/pleroma/web/activity_pub/publisher.ex:204: Pleroma.Web.ActivityPub.Publisher.publish/2 (elixir) lib/enum.ex:783: Enum."-each/2-lists^foreach/1-0-"/2 (elixir) lib/enum.ex:783: Enum.each/2 (pleroma) lib/pleroma/web/federator/publisher.ex:60: Pleroma.Web.Federator.Publisher.publish/2 Function: #Function<3.57955314/0 in PleromaJobQueue.Worker.maybe_start_job/4> Args: 
As a non Elixir-speaker I didn't know what to do of this. So let's go to #pleroma in Freenode.
It appears that my database was borked.
So here are the steps to quickly fix it :
- su - postgres
- \c pleroma_prod;
- select * from users where info is null;
- If you have results with non-local accounts, you can (and should) purge them with the following command.
- delete from users where info is null;
Now that the database is in a better shape you just need to relaunch Pleroma and you're free to shitpost harder than ever.